Lawton Gallagher has the knowledge to lead you by the hand through the maze of self-publishing.
Take a look at our offerings. You can have an entirely turn-key experience or simply take advantage of our knowledge base and use us as a guide to do the work yourself. We offer:
· We will review your book concept and help you determine the best way to produce your book to make it stand out in the marketplace.
· Content review and content editing
Professional Book Design
· Book text design
· Book cover design
· Registrations such as Library of Congress Number (LCCN), International Standard Book Number (ISBN), Copyright, and Bar Code
· Print management (experience with black and white and four-color interiors)
Publication and Marketing
· Author media training
· Website development
· Email list creation
· Social media marketing
· Set up book signings, author speaking engagements, and interviews
We have worked with client-authors on the following titles:
· Light the Night: A History of Hickory Hills
· Uncommon Conservation: The Story of Saving Grass River
· Lighting the Way: Cherryland Electric Cooperative’s First 75 Years
· Torch Lake: The History of Was-Wah-Go-Ning
· Natural Arthritis Relief: The Buzz About Cherry Flex, Avosoy, Dona and Other Natural Remedies
· It’s Okay Not to Share by Heather Shumaker
Next time, do more than just leave your business card; wow them with your book!